.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The Lovely One and I spent the morning and a fair part of the afternoon at a local day spa, thanks to a fortuitous contest win by yours truly.

Gentlemen: I can highly recommend the spa experience. Yes, I know it seems all girly-girly to have a massage, manicure, pedicure, and generally be fussed over. But I'm here to tell you: the girls are on to something. The chairs they did the pedicure in were so cool that I want one of them in my living room. Or rather, I don't because if I had that, HDTV, a fridge, and a commode, the only reason I'd leave would be to restock the fridge. Basically, imagine the Spine-Melter 2000 with a foot jacuzzi attached to it. This is a good thing!

Just don't let them use nail polish.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?