.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

See? I told you so

Chance of showers? That's not enough. How about some blowing wind, biting rain, and misery? I need the preparation for the likely-miserable Harris-Roubaix.

I'm starting to get my race face on already. The Pinarello just got switched over to a new front brake lever, which means a little less cable in the way. Ironically, it won't matter much for tomorrow's race (except for the detail that I've cut the cable a little shorter than I would like), but it will help when I put the aerobars on for TTs in the future.

Am I excited? Oh yes. It feels like a good race coming. But that may just be the too-many-doughnuts-I-just-ate talking.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?