.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Sorry about that.

I know, I know, where did I go? It's been a busy few days, but I have stories. So quickly, in convenient bullet-point form:

-broke more spokes in my rear wheel and flatted my tire on the way to work Tuesday, forgot my pump at home.

-broke my nice tire lever trying to change the flat

-went to Krispy Kreme: the free hot donut when you go in is a nice touch. The donuts are very good. They don't make me think Tim Horton's is suddenly junk, but they are very good. The original donut is a simple glazed item that makes you momentarily think that every other kind of donut is an unnecessary variation on a great food. The Lovely One declared them maybe the best donuts ever, rivalled only by Those Little Donuts of Pacific National Exhibition fame

-Philosophically, Tim's is a lunch counter with a great donut selection. Krispy Kreme is a temple to donuts. I could watch donuts being made for a good long time.

Sorry, that's it for now. I'm hoping to do one race on the weekend, on Sunday. We will now return you to a more regular posting schedule.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?