.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Not much to say tonight. Ate too much chocolate of course, worked on the shed some more (walls up, roof not up. Maybe tomorrow), and now I just want to post the prettiest flower picture ever. The full-size picture is quite spectacular; for once I wish I had a full-resolution version of this, but I was shooting at 1.2 megapixels.

The spectacular shot to your right comes from a flowerbox in a traffic circle near my house. The light was just wonderful for this sort of picture: intense and high in the sky. I believe I shot this Sunday, but it could have been Saturday.

There should be more photos later this week. It was a pretty fruitful weekend, shooting-wise, so I'll feel inclined to post more.

Is there anything else I want to say? No.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?