.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

There's a crack in my tooth

Yep. That's what the dentist told me. This was amusingly demonstrated by using the air-puffer tool and gingerly directing a shot of air at the afflicted tooth, leading to this hilarious sound effect sequence:

[puff!] "Uaah!"

So, I'm back to the dentist later this month to have a large chunk of my molar removed and replaced with a non-delicious, non-creamy filling. On the upside, my dentist's office is in the same block as the only Krispy Kreme in the lower mainland. Talk about synergy!

So yes, I indulged in a 12-pack of sweet, delicious, lightweight Krispy Kremes. They're good doughnuts. They're very good doughnuts. They make me contemplate my longstanding loyalty to Tim Horton's and the immortal Timbit.

Okay, I've decided. I'll just eat both.

Oh hey, I've had something mouldering in iPhoto forever. Let's see if I can post it...soon...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?