.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Augh! 

Busy busy busy.

This is the busiest week of the year at work. I occupied much of the long weekend by taking on a last-minute but well-compensated side job. I have a meeting tonight, and I was working on lawnmowers in the free hour I had last night. Then my neck seized up so badly I could barely turn my head. It was so bad this morning I nearly didn't go to work. Instead, I just drove the car (wouldn't have been safe or smart to ride my bicycle in this condition), ensuring a grim drive home.

I have 10 minutes for this posting. And then it's back to work.

August goes out like a lamb, and September comes in like a shovel to the head.

Gotta run.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?