.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Happy Birthday to me 

31. And darned nearly hairless thanks to my recent close shave. Instead of ruminating about being old, I think I'll ruminate about being bald.

I'm not really bald. I just shaved my head down to about 2 mm. Since I am a perpetually warm person (not just my personality, either!) I enjoyed the cooler feel. But really, it's a little much. I, who didn't generally wear a hat even in the rain (I have no use for umbrellas, but that's another story), now wear hats all the time, and not just to hide my unsightly skull. It's also to keep my unsightly skull warm, a job previously done by, you know, hair.

Have a happy birthday today, even if it is my birthday you're having.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?