.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

You can get it for me for my birthday 

As a regular reader of Penny Arcade, I was bemused when they did a comic and newspost on something called Katamari Damacy, which they liked more than candy.

That box art! That ludicrous gameplay! The promo copy seems to have been written by Bizarro Jesse Jackson: "Featuring ball-rolling and object-collecting gameplay mechanics of mesmerizing fluidity, reduced to Pac-Man simplicity, through pure absurdity." And did I mention the luscious, juicy price? Namco is selling this as a budget title, which means about $30 in Canada.

Speaking of cheap games, SOCOM II, Jak II, and Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando are all "Greatest Hits" now, which means they're cheap and cheerful too. Not to mention SSX 3, which is sweet snowy goodness. But I already bought that at full price.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?