.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Neutral Zone 

When I discuss politics with earnest people of significantly otherwise views, my guts get into a knot. No, that's literally what happens. We're talking full-on physiological response. I'm not good at conflict.

Flex day Wednesday. It's fully booked.

I stupidly drank a nice cup of coffee again tonight, again at about 9:30. Now I'm all jittery.

To do: test SCSI drives, buy RAM for a project, get some sleep, fight a running battle with FedEx, prepare for Christmas.

Replacing the brakes on the commuter bike was a good plan. The nasty black pads were tearing up the rims, and had nearly worn out already. The new pads work nicely and are silent.

I think I'll add a gin and tonic to my bizarre day. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?