.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004


Night shot of the stained glass at a downtown cathedral; St. Andrew's Wesley (United), I think. A digital camera makes such shots almost ludicrously easy: you shoot the long exposure (in my case, using the Nikon Coolpix 2500's special night-shot mode), check it on the screen, and can manually adjust the EV adjustment and reshoot if you don't like the results. I wouldn't even try this with film, since it would be a case of bracketing several long exposures by guess and golly (my old SLR camera wouldn't even try to meter this shot correctly; I'd either need to use an external light meter or do a lot of exposure bracketing, all with no feedback.)
Posted using scary magic-like technologies

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?