.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

A Japanese Culture Reader 

The Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a few websites devoted, I guess, to teaching the rest of us about their fair land. Notably, behold Trends in Japan, an earnest but interesting look at stuff happening there. It's not J-list, and that's a point in its favour.

On the home front, I have been blessed with three mysteriously rain-free commutes in a row. This morning I rode to work wearing only a fleece jersey on top, my first one-shirt ride of the season. I also put in a remarkably quick commute. I wasn't pressing much, but the combination of not riding through small rivers, the light clothing load, and a minor but very effective seat adjustment consipred to greatly improve my speed.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?