.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Short and Boring 

Dave sent me this video, obviously from some years ago (since some years ago is how long ago mountain bike racers would be caught dead in these colours) of a very interesting way of handling rider infractions.

No posts lately? I haven't had a lot to say. The weather is shockingly good, and I'm loving it. It was so mild yesterday that I rode home from work in my fleece jersey and shorts. No leg warmers. That's surprising.

Since I love the program, I ought to mention this, too: Picasa 2 is out now, and it corrects the only complaint I had about the old version (you can now zoom in on an individual picture), and it adds several other simple editing fixes for pictures. I haven't tested the improved integration with Blogger yet, but that seems like a good idea! It's still free, too.

I have lots of minor, mostly boring projects around (plus The Lovely One's car purchase project, which should be interesting). I'll tell you about some of those when they're done. But I did do some baking last night, making up a batch of peanut butter cookies from a slightly surprising recipe. There are three ingredients: 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 egg, and 3/4 cup of sugar (the recipe suggests one cup of sugar, but I'm happy with less, and this with unsweetened peanut butter). So simple, even I can make them.

TLO's assessment was right: needs more chocolate. They're okay as they are, but chocolate chips really make them nice. My mother-in-law also points out that these cookies cannot be taken off the tray until they are cool, or they will deform.

So there you go. An amusing video, a comment about the weather, a link to a computer program, and a cookie recipe. One-stop shopping.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?