.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Bike Nut's Dilemma 

So I'm having trouble with some of my bike wheels: the tubes keep leaking and I can't fix them, and for some reason I don't have enough extra tubes around to keep things going. That disabled the commuter bike. The race bike's wheels are now firmly transferred onto The Whip, and with the new 9-speed cassette installed, the rear will not work if I just try to move it to the other bikes. And The Whip is not ready yet, since it is still missing cables, housings, pedals, and bar tape.

The scary part is that left me with two other bikes I could still ride to work. I took the fixie.

On the other hand, if I didn't have so many bikes to keep up, I could probably keep just one bicycle in top shape. That would be smart. But then I wouldn't get to ride the fixie, I wouldn't have a rain bike, and I wouldn't have a mountain bike.

But if anybody wants to buy a folding bicycle, that one is being sold.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?