.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Metrobloggery 

In a move that makes me seriously question their standards and judgment, the proprietors of Metroblogging Vancouver have invited me to post there. So I shall.

The effect on Wired Cola, the World's Only Cybermorphic™ Weblog, should be that this becomes every more a collection of things that are stupid, personal, international, bicyclic, or some combination thereof. Anything I have that is local, regional, or interesting will probably go to feed the Metblog beast.

If you have something about Vancouver you want written up, let me know. My first two posts were a note that by-donation Thursday at the VAG is now by-donation Tuesday, and a reprise of my comparison of the free daily papers

We'll see how it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?