.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cherry Blossoms 


Cherry Blossoms
Originally uploaded by rcousine.
I wanted to post a bunch of photos of wet cherry blossoms, but thought that would be way too self-indulgent for the Vancouver metblog. Then I remembered: I have my own blog, and it's totally self-indulgent! So now I inflict a bunch of photos of wet cherry blossoms on all twenty of you.


Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms

Update: I have tried the crop Andrew suggested in the comments. Here's what it looks like:

croppedbloss
I think he's right. It does look good.

Updater: Oops. I think this is the one he wants:
Cropped Blossoms
I counted the topmost photo the first time. If it's not, then just DIY! They're all Creative Commonsed...

Comments:
Very nice DOF, sharpness, and colour saturation. I think the composition could be better -- the masses and positions are nice, but the foreground doesn't quite pop enough for my taste, despite being sharper and a little brighter.

If I had to choose, the third one you've placed in your blog post order is my favourite of the five. (Have you considered cropping off the bottom sixth of it?)
 
Nice, but I meant the third one, not the second! (in the order of your blog post, not your flickr account's order.)
 
Er, oops, wasn't including the little thumbnailed one. Sorry.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?