.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

So, how has your week been? 

Let me put it this way: during my morning bicycle commute, I rode over a diesel fuel spill, slid and fell going around the next corner, and rashed myself up on my arm and leg enough to justify a trip to the first aid attendant at work.

That was, at best, about the fifth-worst thing that happened this week. If I think about it carefully, it might not even rank that high.

The dog has been crazy, I have three dysfunctional lawn mowers in my back yard, and let's not even get into the trip to the hospital that was the culmination of a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

The Lovely One and I lived through the week. The pets are as healthy as they ever get. I found a new bike at a garage sale this weekend, and I wasn't even really garage sailing. The Chinatown Night Market was a fun trip on the weekend.

Small things. Hold on to the small things. Play the Glad Game.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?