.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Now pithier 

A co-worker of mine claims to have coined the term "Ryanate," yes, in reference to me. Typical usage: "dude, you totally Ryanated that guy. I haven't seen Ryanation like that since Cousineau drank two cups of coffee in an hour."

He also claims that he has no definition for the word yet.

I think it is more usual for neologisms to come after their meanings.

In other news, I will not be sharing other news with you today. I am looking forward to a very long bike ride on Saturday, ideally one with a lot of pain in it. I forsee another trip up Cypress in the near future.

As I put it to club-mates at yesterday's race, the difference between this year and last year is that I am carrying the equivalent of a UCI-legal bicycle's worth of extra weight somewhere on my body (where? Midsection. This isn't a hard question if you see me with my shirt off. Sorry. That was probably too much information. I assure you: no photos).

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?