.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Victorianism 

I am in Victoria, and will be for another day.

Butchart Gardens costs $23/person in the high season. It may be worth it. I shall say it is the most impressive garden I have ever experienced. There's not much more to discuss about it, except that we took two hours to tour it in a reasonably leisurely fashion. It is an excellent place to stop and smell the roses. Photos should be forthcoming on Saturday.

We saw Drea, and I tried to encourage her to resume blogging.

Tomorrow we see Nelson, and I should try to make him put a blog on his site.

Now, I'm going to bed.

Comments:
Your post prompted me to look up rates for October when I will be in Victoria. $21/person - WOOHOO. =S
The rates can get as low as $13 in the first two weeks of January - sheesh.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?