.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Feeling awesome 

New goal: be more productive.

You know what I did this morning? A bike race. That felt so good.

Never mind that I started out by crashing my bike before I even left my house (this sets a new record) by doing a clumsy brake test. Note to self: the brakes on your non-race-bikes, relatively speaking, suck.

Never mind that I finished a minute behind the main pack, which finished not too far behind the five escapees. That was totally my choice not to contest the sprint!

But I did the race in the B group. I lasted the entire race. And I did not feel utterly at sea in the pack. It was pure, simple, fun.

Fun is good!

I felt good about the race, and I was able to race pain-free, thanks to a pair of knee braces.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?