.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

When I'm right, I'm right 

I was digging through the archives of my own site for something else, when I came across this bit of fluff from three years ago:


When wondering whether Bill Murray or Sean Penn should have won Best Actor this year, I point out one thing I feel pretty confident about: in five years, Lost In Translation will have a strong cult following and be well-regarded and will age pretty well. Mystic River will be just another feel-bad movie with all the rewatchability of Gandhi and all the cult following of Kramer Vs. Kramer.


Three years later, would anyone gainsay me on this?

Comments:
I've never seen Mystic River, but about LIT -- I hate it. Totally not worth the hype.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?