.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Maybe a new packing record 

With a dressed weight of about 30 pounds, almost all of my luggage fits into a single bag, which, had I needed to, I could probably force through as carry-on. The biggest impediment to that is my need to carry things like 350 mL of contact lens fluid, which, thanks to the forces of evil, is not permitted in the passenger cabin.

I devolved into a rule of fives for this trip. five sets of socks, five shirts, five pants. More or less. I think I have six or seven pants if you count things like bicycle shorts.

Inexplicably, I'm bringing four sets of footwear, including two pairs of brown leather shoes, but no runners. And I just realized I've forgotten my bike pedals. Darn.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?