.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 24, 2007

My Christmas letter to you 

So, I had to read back to find out what I did this year. Here's what I did:

January: I rode in the snow
February: everything broke
March: I bought a bicycle built for two
April: I helped build a tiny bike
May: I built a black bike
June: I shaved my head
July: TLO and I went to the Kwik-E-Mart
August: TLO and I went to Greece
September: TLO and I went back to school
October: TLO's curriculum came late
November: nerd! Nerd!
December: month ain't over yet.

TLO and I would like to wish you a merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and the dog has this to day:
Dog looking silly
What were you expecting? Dogs can't talk.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?